Prysm TD2 Tiles
Eco-Friendly Modular Videowall Displays
An ideal display solution with low power usage, design flexibility and vibrant picture quality.
The TD2 Tile is the fundamental building block of Prysms highly-scalable Laser Phosphor Display (LPD) system. Several, dozens, or hundreds of TD2 Tiles can be assembled to create videowalls of virtually any size or shape.
The Prysm screens can be used to build columns, strips, archways and widescreen rectangle displays - to suit the event or tradeshow application. The screens can also be set out in curved formations on its precision engineered bracket system, ensuring each tile can be adjusted for the optimum seam gap.
Each LPD panel draws just 30 Watts of power, making it approximately four times more efficient than an average LCD screen; perfect for any application where power requirements must be kept to a minimum.
- Bezel Free No frames or bezels break up the image
- Virtually Seamless 0.5 mm separation between TD2 Tiles
- Wide Viewing Angles 178° in any direction with no color shift
- Uniform Image Quality Over Time Automatic real-time monitoring and adjustment ensures brightness and color uniformity across the entire video wall over time
- Low Power Consumption On average, 65% less power than legacy large format display technologies
LASER PHOSPHOR DISPLAY TECHNOLOGY
LPD uses solid state ultra-violet lasers to scan across a surface of phosphor cells within the display panel to excite the phosphor and create the image on the screen.
LPD technology consists of three main parts: the laser engine, laser processor, and the phosphor cell, and the phospher panel. Fundamentally different from LED- and LCD-based techonologies, LPD videowalls offer brilliant image quality, unmatched viewing angles, and the industry's most energy efficient and eco-friendly solutions. Compared to other digitak technologies, LPD technology has the lowest total cost of owership and offers highly-competitive features, benefits and usages possibilities.