Prysm Visual Workplace
Prysm Visual Workplace is a new way of work where applications, content, video conferencing and the web are easily combined into a touch-interactive visual workspace where teams can simultaneously create, edit, share and store content. These user friendly digital workspaces are available on any sized screen, and stored in the cloud for maximum productivity. The software and display solutions span from conference room to home office, executive visit center to data lab, huddle room to custom large-scale info walls - and every type of workspace in between.
The combined hardware and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) enables businesses and their employees to easily collaborate in-real time across every size screen - from mobile devices to custom large-scale video walls. With Prysm's Visual Workplace portfolio, applications, content, video conferencing and the web are all combined into cloud-based visual workspaces where anyone can create, edit, share and store work, and then go back and re-access the saved workspaces later from any location via the cloud.
In addition, Prysm Enterprise features added support for web browser-based access to the Prysm Application Suite via Prysm Mobile, which enables access via any mobile device and opens up greater collaboration throughout the enterprise, be it from a large 190" auditorium video wall to a remote worker's smartphone. Prysm Mobile is the only solution that permits simultaneous reviewers of content, where up to 25 users can share and edit information in real time.
Prysm's new Enterprise offering includes:
- Prysm Cloud: application server(s), dedicated or multi-tenant option
- Prysm Application Suite: Software that enables users to collaborate and store content in cloud-based workspaces
- Prysm Displays: with standard sizes of 65", 85", 98", 117" and 190", as well as custom sizes to fit any size meeting room(s).
- Prysm Mobile: Web browser access for any mobile device including Apple iOS, Android, and Windows
- Services & support: One point of service and support contact and service supplier
- A new SaaS-based pricing model for the software
Sign up for your customized personal tour of our facilities with our expert consultants, to review, assess and explore your needs.
|Video Wall||Transit / Transportation Hubs:
|Video Wall||Convention Centers
Hotel Lobbies and Ballrooms
Commercial Building Lobbies
Hotels and Resorts